Limited-Time Free Resources
America’s Test Kitchen. Create your next culinary masterpiece with America’s Test Kitchen. A special collection of 50 free recipes covering pantry meals, make and freeze, baking projects, and more.
Virginia’s Blue Ridge: Worth the Wait. A variety of virtual, interactive, and educational opportunities to learn more about the region.
- View some online dance performances.
- Camp DK has a version for adults!
- Harry Potter fans can try breaking out of this Hogwarts Digital Escape Room, created by Sydney Krawiec, Youth Services Librarian at Peters Township Public Library in McMurray, PA.
- National Geographic Learning is offering free access to AP®practice exams from their Fast Track to a 5 AP® Test Preparation workbooks.
- Volunteer to transcribe documents from the Library of Congress.
- Even adults need art therapy. Download this free adult coloring book from Flipster.
YMCA 360 Whether it’s a current Y favorite or something new to you, YMCA 360 matches your lifestyle with a growing library of online videos for you and your family. Take part in group fitness classes for all ages right from home.