In uncertain times, Botetourt County Libraries seek to balance community information needs with the priority of human safety. The Libraries have responded to rapidly-evolving information about COVID-19 with the following measures:
- All locations are closed to the public, and all staff are working remotely.
- All bookdrops are closed, and due dates on all physical materials have been extended to May 1, 2020.
- All expired library cards have been extended to June 1, 2020.
- Community members who do not have library cards may sign up for a card online to access digital resources.
- Digital resources, including e-books, e-audiobooks and a variety of online resources are available 24/7.
The Libraries will continue to adapt services as the situation changes locally. Community members are encouraged to contact their local branch by email or social media messaging. Please check the library website at BocoLibraries.info as well as the Botetourt County Libraries’ Facebook page for updates.
207 total views, 1 views today
Last modified: March 20, 2020