In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we want to make sure to protect the individuals in the community we serve as well as our staff. Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, our lobby is closed to the public. We may make changes as we receive guidance from Botetourt County or the Virginia Dept. of Social Services. The guidance that follows is based on information that is publicly available from the Centers for Disease Control: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
- You can call our agency between 8-4:30 daily Monday-Friday at 540-591-5960 if you have any questions.
- Public Benefits: Online applications are accepted at https://commonhelp.virginia.gov or by calling 1-855-635-4370
- Applications or paperwork should be dropped off in the mail slot below at any time.
- You may also fax any paperwork to 540-591-5969.
- You can call the office to confirm we received your documents
- If you need to pick up an EBT card, please call our agency to make arrangements.
- Child/Adult Protective Services is operational.
- To report suspected incidents of abuse or neglect call 540-591-5960 during business hours or the state hotline at 800-552-7096 after hours and weekends
We understand these are challenging times and we appreciate your cooperation and support. We cannot stress enough the importance of preventing the spread of germs and respiratory diseases by washing your hands often with soap and water; avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth; covering your mouth when you cough and sneeze; avoid contact with people who are sick, and staying home while sick.
Thank you for your assistance in keeping our community safe!
Susan Goad, Director
98 total views, 1 views today
Last modified: March 18, 2020